When determining Insurance Cost for Lexus, you might believe you’ll be stuck paying an exorbitant amount of money. Luckily, that’s not the case, as long as you arm yourself with plenty of knowledge, have decent credit, and maintain a good driving record. Even if you don’t have the latter two, working to improve them can help lower costs. Compare Free Quote
How Can You Lower Your Lexus Insurance Cost?
Just because you drive a Lexus doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate discounted car insurance. Follow these steps to reduce your insurance costs:
- Limit your annual mileage.
- Park overnight in a secure location.
- Limit your claims filed.
- In addition to these steps, if your Lexus has certain features, you might
- qualify for other discounts
- Passive restraint systems, including motorized seatbelts and airbags.
- Anti-lock brakes.
- Anti-theft devices.
- Just because you own a luxury vehicle doesn’t mean insuring it has to break the bank. Do a little research to find the best insurance prices, and work on improving your credit. These steps can help you secure some of the best Lexus car insurance rates.
Keep in mind that other factors contribute to these rates. Variables include the type of vehicle and its mileage, as well as the driver’s age, location, credit history, and driving record. Examine the chart from comparethemarket.com to determine Lexus insurance rates:
- Lexus ES 300h: Good driver cost is $2192, while a driver with poor credit pays $3859.
- Lexus ES 350: Good driver cost is $1938, while a driver with poor credit pays $3412.
- Lexus GS 350: Good driver costs is $2307, while a driver with poor credit pays $4062.
- Lexus GX 460: Good driver cost is $1915, while a driver with poor credit pays $3371.
- Lexus IS 350: Good driver cost is $2242, while a driver with poor credit pays $3948.
- Lexus LX 570: Good driver cost is $2346, while a driver with poor credit pays $4131.
- Lexus NX 300: Good driver cost is $1870, while a driver with poor credit pays $3293.
- Lexus RC F: Good driver cost is $3052, while a driver with poor credit pays $5374.
- Lexus RX 350: Good driver cost is $1814, while a driver with poor credit pays $3194.
- Lexus RX 450h: Good driver cost is $1939, while a driver with poor credit pays $3413.
What Role Does Credit Play in Lexus Insurance Costs?
In most states, credit plays a huge role in the costs of premiums. Drivers 25 and under typically don’t have much established credit, so it might be best for them to hop onto their family’s multi-vehicle policy. This option gives them more affordable rates, and once they get a little older and maintain a decent driving record, they can get their own policy.
How Much is Insurance Cost for Lexus RX 350?
Car insurance rates for a Lexus RX 350 average $1,664 a year, or around $139 a month. You can find cheap Lexus RX 350 insurance rates if you are a good driver—Mature drivers with good driving records may find rates as low as $978 a year.
Lexus RX 350 insurance rates for full coverage costs around $1,664 a year or $139 each month. Still, you may be able to find cheaper Lexus RX 350 auto insurance by comparing rates with several top car insurance companies. That can be time-consuming. Most people give up after just 2 or 3 companies. However, what if we gave the complete guide Lexus RX 350 insurance costs and an easy way to compare Lexus RX 350 insurance quotes? Compare Free Quote
Insurance Cost for Lexus IS 250?
You may have found yourself wondering how much you might have to pay for insurance on a Lexus IS 250. If this sounds like you, you should know that the average Lexus IS 250 rates amount to $1,396 a year for full coverage, which translates to a $116 monthly bill.
There are a variety of factors that ultimately impact Lexus IS 250 insurance costs, such as the model year of the vehicle. For example, 2007 Lexus IS 250 insurance costs much less than a policy for the newest model. Compare Free Quote
Insurance Cost for Lexus IS 300?
The average insurance rates for a Lexus IS 300 are $1,610 a year with full coverage. Comprehensive insurance costs approximately $372 a year, collision insurance costs $690, and liability costs $390. A liability-only policy costs as little as $452 a year, and high-risk insurance costs $3,488 or more. 16-year-old drivers cost the most to insure at up to $5,852 a year.
Additional Charts and Tables
The chart below details average Lexus IS 300 insurance rates for additional coverage and risk scenarios.
- The best full coverage rate is $913
- Drivers who choose higher $1,000 deductibles will pay $1,368 annually
- The estimated price for a good driver age 40 who chooses $500 deductibles is $1,610
- Buying low $100 deductibles for comprehensive and collision insurance will cost an additional $470 every year
- Higher-risk drivers with multiple tickets or accidents could pay around $3,488
- Policy cost that insures a teen driver can cost $5,852 a year. Compare Free Quote
Insurance Cost for Lexus ES 350?
The average auto insurance rates for a Lexus ES 350 are $1,444 annually including full coverage. Comprehensive insurance costs approximately $346 each year, collision costs $630, and liability is estimated at $332. Liability-only insurance costs approximately $388 a year, with high-risk driver insurance costing $3,122 or more. Teen drivers cost the most to insure at $5,190 a year or more.
Auto insurance rates on a Lexus ES 350 can be significantly different depending on several factors. Some of these factors include:
- Higher performance ES 300 vehicles cost more
- How many accidents you have had
- Home/auto policy bundles save money
- Pleasure use vs. commuting use
- Young drivers cost more
- Having a spouse can save money
- Extra coverages like towing and rental
- What you do for a living
- The level of coverage
- Whether you own your home Compare Free Quote
Insurance Cost for Lexus NX300
Lexus NX 300 car insurance costs about $75 more per year than the average vehicle with full coverage costing around $1,594 a year or $133 a month. Teens have the highest rates at around $5,826 a year or $486 a month as high-risk drivers.
Good drivers can save up to $657 a year in policy discounts by remaining safe and courteous on the road. Let’s take a quick look at Lexus NX 300 insurance rates, safety features, and more.
You can start comparing car insurance quotes for Lexus NX 300 car insurance rates from some of the best car insurance companies by using our free online tool now. Compare Free Quote
Insurance Cost for Lexus CT200H
Car insurance rates influenced by these factors
Auto insurance rates for your Lexus CT 200h can vary widely subject to many criteria. Including but not limited to:
- More performance equals higher cost
- Any accidents you may have
- Whether you insure your home with the same company
- Pleasure, commuting or business use can affect rates
- Your age
- Having a spouse can save money
- Add-on coverages such as rental reimbursement
- What you do for a living
- Your coverage level
- Homeownership saves money
A final factor that will help determine Lexus CT 200h insurance cost is the model year. Older cars and trucks have a lower value in comparison to older models so the payout to repair can decrease annual premiums. On the flip side, newer models may have a trim level with safety features like lane departure warning system, autonomous braking, pedestrian detection, and blind-spot warning system which can give discounted rates. Compare Free Quote